With our new functionality ‘Parts Job RMI’ you are able to see parts related to a job in one overview, and place them in your shopping basket. Ordering parts for your service jobs has never been easier.
This is how it works:
1. Execute your VIN search through the DAF search bar in the webshop
2. Choose the main group item that is related to your job
3. Click on the right side of the technical drawing that is related to your job
4. Click on ‘parts consumption list’ next to the job description that you want to execute
5. You see an overview of the parts, related to your job. All parts from the job are checked, and the right amount of parts needed are automatically shown. You can immediately add the parts to your shopping basket or first uncheck the items that you don’t need.